1. Ebbing Auto Parts, Inc. warrants used engines, transmissions, transfer cases, and rear end assemblies with less than 100,000 miles for 90 days from date of purchase. All other mechanical and electrical parts are warranted for 30 days from date of purchase unless otherwise noted on invoice.
2. Warranty VOID if part is altered, disassembled, or overheated.
3. Warranty VOID if heat tab is removed or center melted. Center melts at 260°F.
4. Engine accessories, gaskets, and seals are not covered under this limited warranty and should be replaced at customer's discretion.
5. Labor is not covered under any warranty provided by Ebbing Auto Parts, Inc.
6. All new and rebuilt parts warranted by their respective manufacturer. In the event of defect or failure promptly notify warrantor. Warrantor will at warrantor's option refund or within a reasonable time replace merchandise.
7. The obligations of the warrantor are limited to replacement or refund only. Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use are limited to the same days as the limited written warranty.
8. Warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to labor, installation, removal or use of this merchandise.
1. All return claims must include original customer copy of invoice.
2. No returns on electrical parts.
3. No returns on altered, disassembled, or overheated parts.
4. No returns after 5 days.
5. 20% restocking charge on all accepted returns.
Finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to any unpaid balance after 30 days.
Purchaser agrees to pay all costs of collection including reasonable attorney fees.
Ebbing Auto Parts, Inc. will apply the maximum legal fee for any returned checks to the final settlement amount.